Thursday, February 4, 2010

every picture tells a story...

 
 
I love how Yvette Inufio's photographs make me feel.  Calm.  Delicate.  Beautiful.  I just want to jump into her photographs and live there.  And that, my friends, is not easy to achieve.

You can find a wide array of her work where I did, in her exceptional Flickr account. Not only does she generously share her stunning photos there, but each photo is accompanied by an inspiring and complimentary quote.  Just watch out, you can spend hours there it's so darn pretty!

If you'd like to purchase Yvette's work for your own home you can do so in her equally lovely Etsy shop.

Share

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I'm glad you like my work.

Shauna said...

You are SO right, again. Beautiful work, all her pictures are so delicate and simple and uncluttered. A new fave, of course! Thanks!