Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DIY terrariums


That's it.  I want a terrarium.  Or two.  Or six. 
The above images are all courtesy of Lori Marie at Pretty Little Things.
She did a lovely *terrarium madness* tutorial on her blog back in August with fabulously complete step by step instructions.  I love when she refers to the completed terrarium as "your very own portable world of enchantment".  Darling. 

I'll start my hunting and gathering of supplies tomorrow and will be sure to post the finished product(s) soon. 

Lori also recommended checking out Flickr for some additional ideas.  Which, of course, I did.  Here are a few of my favorites...

"teacup" by godzilla

 
"Mimi+Charlie's Homemade Tiny tiny lands" by mimip

1 comment:

lori marie said...

you MUST make some...like half a dozen or so. i need to make some more.

smiles
lori