Thursday, January 28, 2010

room to grow


One of my dear friends (and devoted customers) is remodeling her daughter's bedroom. Our few conversations today about the new room inspired me to do a little web surfing.  Because I clearly need a reason to sit on the computer.

I stumbled upon the inspiring images above at Cookie Magazine online.  See, I love a kids bedroom that can be whimsical, yet sophisticated.  Cozy, yet uncluttered.  Eclectic, yet modern.  A room that exudes the personality of the child yet remains welcoming to everyone else.

Someday I'll get around to photographing my own kids rooms for you.  But until that time...I hope you enjoy (and maybe even get a little inspired by) these!

Share

2 comments:

好想談戀愛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
遭高 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.