Saturday, January 2, 2010

houzz



nina van de goor
blog: nina in vorm
etsy: nina in vorm
more photos: flickr



veronika
blog: a few things from my life
etsy shop: sarah & bendrix
more photos: flickr

This morning while leisurely perusing Twitter, I stumbled upon a tweet by Mom101 that introduced me to my new obsession named Houzz. Houzz is probably one of the reasons why home decor magazines are dropping like flies. Sad, but true. And it's not hard to see why. Hauzz is home decor tear sheet heaven on earth. Search by a variety styles, spaces and geographical locations to find the look that suits you. Then add photos to your own personalized "ideabooks" for reference later. A paperless tear sheet binder. Hmm, I suppose that makes it green too.

Above are just two lovely homes that I stumbled upon today. Both women have an eclectic, playful style & lovely little Etsy shops to boot. You are welcome to visit all of my personal favorites by visiting my Houzz ideabooks here.

Share

No comments: