Friday, December 5, 2008

i need your help!

I'm a Virgo. I like things to be very well organized so much so that I change my mind rapidly and frequently.

In March I started a blog for my family called and the beat goes on.... I try to blog there daily about what's going on in our home. Personal stuff. Pictures of the kids, random stories and whatever occurs to me.

In July, I needed somewhere to exercise my creative juices (and my shopping addiction) so I started a new blog called it's beautiful here. This was a fun blog that I spent lots of time on...posting about my latest shopping experiences & retail finds. But, it took less than three months for me to realize that it was too hard to keep up both blogs and keep them differentiated enough so I went back to one.

Then, in October, I opened zuzu girl handmade on etsy...and what's a new retail company without a blog? Yup, you got it. I started my third blog. Well, really my second since I had just retired one. You follow?

Where am I going with this you may ask sleepily? Well, I'm second guessing the two blogs again. I mean, I do believe that zuzu girl handmade needs some love but is it boring? Is it more fun to hop on over to and the beat goes on... and hear stories about my two year old cursing or are you good with a craft/retail only blog? Is my family life too personal to share with the general public or does it make zuzu girl handmade more endearing?

Inquiring minds want to know.

How do you blog? What do you like to read? And why are you still here reading this???

1 comment:

Alycia Morales said...

Kristi ~ You should most definitely try to keep both blogs...your family blog is too cute, and the stories reflect life that we all go through with our wonderful blessings of children! Your shop blog is great, as well, highlighting other shops and their items! I love them both!