Saturday, December 27, 2008

crickets

That's the term we use around our house when everything goes silent. Like when you tell a joke and everyone just stares at you waiting for the punchline. And kind of like this blog lately. Like all of blog-world this week, really.

My poor shop and blog have gotten almost no attention since we departed nearly two weeks ago. But for just cause. And that's what I'm here to prove...for about 30 more seconds, that is.

I try not to talk too much about the family on this blog. That gets taken care of here. But see these smiling faces? I am proud to say that I was there to share in and capture on film each and every one of these moments...and thousands more.

So, while I'm feeling guilt about neglecting my craft and my blog, I am also relishing the last two days of a much needed vacation. I hope you got one too.


No comments: