Friday, December 4, 2009

just for fun



I can't tell you the last time I actually walked into an urban outfitters store. My best guess is Soho, 1998. But every now and then I get their catalog in the mail and enjoy the read. Yesterday, the book dropped in our home and I was amazed by the cover. It almost looked like an anthro book. Almost. But the garland display was stunning so I went on line to see how they made it. And get this. They are out of stock. The very day the booked dropped they are out of the cover item. Big fat FAIL. That would not have made for a pretty biz review in my previous life.

Regardless, being the avid consumer that I am, I continued to peruse the sight. And you know what? They've got some pretty clever stuff. Pictured above, and listed here, were just a few of the things that made me smile.... 1.potty desk caddy 2.balloon animals 3.keep calm bandaids 4.ouija board keychain 5.buddha peace bank 6.crosly alarm clock 7.turquoise chopper headphones 8.retro calculator 9.lomo camera

No comments: