Monday, December 7, 2009

all wrapped up!



Oh how I adore sweet, simple & PRACTICAL! This photo was taken by Shauna from lemon drop studio. She posted it on her flickr page with the following explaination...

I think we have all of our holiday shopping done except for our own kiddo! This year we are wrapping in kraft paper and decorating with ribbons that we already have at home.

I was so inspired that I just returned from a whirlwind morning of shopping with two big rolls of kraft paper. Cause y'all know I've got plenty of ribbon to work through too! Cards and gift tags will all be handmade as well. Now I just need to get off the computer and get to wrapping...

1 comment:

Shauna said...

thanks for the shout-out. I am so happy someone else thinks it's pretty and simple, and not just boring! So much fun choosing the ribbon to go with the paper, and any will match! xo