Tuesday, August 25, 2009

reduce, reuse, recycle


1. I loved the color & styling of this orange enamel tea kettle so much that you will now have to view it in the sold section at Modish Vintage
2. This electric blue metal fan is so hot it's hard to believe it's made to cool
3. How could a piggy possibly be this cute? I just adore the sweet blue cheeks
4. Adoring this unique combination of vintage letters on a plump vase...and, of course, the savvy photograph doesn't hurt
5. Exactly what would you drink from these fabulous melamine tumblers? I'm thinking it's the perfect 3pm diet coke on ice cup. But just which color would I use?
6. Seriously. This pyrex coffee carafe set is way cool. I honestly don't think I'd ever actually use it but who cares? It's that cool.
7. Can you tell I like orange? Now I just need someone who wants to cook for me in this stylish orange pan.
8. Apparently this divided relish tray is a rare piece in a popular collection. To be honest with you, I could care less. I just thought the color was absolutely lovely.

2 comments:

ethanollie said...

thanks so much for the mention!

Evelyn said...

Thanks so much for featuring my (yours now)tea kettle and purchasing it. It's the cutest thing isn't it? Love your blog, will definitely follow you...