Thursday, August 20, 2009

orange crush




Did you know that I adore orange?
Did you know that I adore handbags?
Did you know that the perfect orange handbag gets it's own blog post at zuzu girl handmade? Now you do!

This orange petal bag is courtesy of a new company based in South Florida called Zen 3. It was started by a mother/daughter team out of one of their homes. While on vacation last week I spotted a friend carrying a pale yellow version of my bag which she'd picked up at a handbag party. She was on the phone within minutes ordering me one. But in orange, of course.

In my humble opinion however, the website does little to draw you in and the colors are so far off that I probably never would have ordered had I not seen the styling up close and personal. So I guess you just have to trust me, this bag deserves it's own blog post...and a spot on my arm.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I like the orange one! Cute....

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is an amazing bag!