Monday, April 6, 2009

mommy's little helper


I lost Zuzu for a few minutes while I was posting on my other blog and when I found her she was in my craft area quietly attacking my supply drawers. She was trying to get my good tissue out in order wrap up one of her wands and sticker it closed with a "Hanukah 2003" sticker that she had just stolen from a photo album. I almost lost it before she softly remarked, "I want to make it like you do." My heart just sank. So I replaced the good tissue with a few sheets of red, gave her a real zuzu girl sticker and she got busy. What truly amazed me is that I never knew she was watching me...but apparently she was because she did a darn good job packaging up a wand for a 2 year old! So the question for the day is...how long do I have to wait until I can put her to work?

1 comment:

Mommy Bear said...

Awww that is so sweet!