Tuesday, April 21, 2009

etsy love

I had a really crummy day. As my migraine began to back down a bit I crawled into bed and had a good cry. A really good cry. That helped. A little. But then I logged into Etsy and did what I do best. I shopped. And I smiled. Thanks to these pretty little things and oh, so many more...

n.39 by thefarforest...


hand painted appliqued posy pillow by tracybdesigns...


summer blooms clutch by lemontreestudio...


aqua-licious cake stand by vesselsandwares...


personalized children's silhouette by lemondropstudio...


lovely you by dazeychic...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

you have great taste, Kristi! And thanks for featuring my silhouette. Can I do anything for you, friend?

carollai said...

boo to stinky days. yay for the perk ups! :D

renee said...

oh, i have been there lots...glad little birdy made you smile.