Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bin-go


Let me see. What to say? Um? Love these!

I'm the kind of gal that can't stop buying toys for her kids but truly can't stand to see them hanging around my living space. Toys are generally relegated to bedrooms and the very, very small playroom (which is also our guest room and my craft room, mind you).

Needless to say, I have a nightly ritual of carting toys back and forth from the dining room table to their more inconspicuous homes only to have the children return them to the dining room table eight hours later for breakfast. Sure I've tried bins, and baskets, and all kinds of contraptions but these? These are cool. The colors are cool, the size is cool and, even cooler? They fold down flat when not in use. Yeah, that's cool.

They are available here and thanks go to Kids Haus for the link and groovy photo montage. (Yeah, you'd think I'd know how to do that already. Not so much.)

1 comment:

Mommy Bear said...

Those are so cute. Thanks for sharing!