Friday, October 2, 2009

back in black



Do not adjust your monitor. This is the zuzu girl handmade blog and, while I still adore creating in turquoise and pink, truth be told, I don't often wear it.

I woke up yesterday and realized it was October 1st. Seriously, how did this happen? I honestly have not yet embraced the year 2009 and can't begin to get my arms around the fact that 2010 is just around the corner. Not to mention the fact that it is, yes, it already is, Fall. Wow.

So what's a girl to do when she's in need of consoling? Yup. You got it. She shops. Well, "window" shops at least. On Etsy, of course.

Thanks go to the following shops for their inspiring products & images...
1. bionic unicorn 2. morelle 3. dandy apple 4. larimeloom 5. chocolate cake jewels 6. delirium kredens 7. lulu coco 8. the vintage closet 9. made by hank

No comments: