Friday, June 26, 2009

T.G.I...Friday?


1. chichiboulie balloon fairy card
2. fruit fly pie chartreuse green ceramic owl bank
3. jane says every pretty flower original wall art
4. letterpress famous bicycle built for two in pink

I know, I know. I said I'd be back soon and then I wasn't. It's this whole summer thing. It has me completely thrown for a loop. On Wednesday night I thought it was Thursday night and this morning I was functioning as if it were Saturday until 10:30 am when it finally hit me that it, in fact, was not. Apparently I am a creature of habit and things like camp and vacation really mess with me. I've got ten weeks to get the hang of it. Bear with me.

In the meantime I've been working on a little number for the up and coming EtsyKids online magazine for which I am a contributor to the home decor section. I've found hundreds of fabulous little things on line that I'm just dying the share with the world...but you'll have to wait because I don't want to spoil all the fun. However, I might just have squeezed a few of the contenders in to this collage above. Isn't it lovely?

I've also been toying with the idea of offering my sweet, faithful readers a zuzu girl giveaway. What do you think? Some fancy dress notecards? Or a dream catcher perhaps. Stay tuned...

No comments: