Tuesday, March 17, 2009

paper cakes & pretty things...

Have I really not blogged here in five days? Yikes! Apparently I've been far too busy with the darn parenting part of my life. Luckily, I've got a few things up my sleeve, so I'll do my best to make up for it tonight...

Have you met Paper*Cakes? I'm not sure where I first stumbled upon her. Whether it was on flickr, or twitter, or etsy, or blogger but she's everywhere and her style is super cute. Her assortment runs the gamut from cards, to stickers, to crafting kits & supplies. Take a peek. Here are some of my favorites...

polka dot vintage deer card...


beautiful spring deer sticker...


pretty paper posies...


and pretty ribbon & trims...


She's even started a new blog called Paper*Cakes Finds where she profiles other cute, kitchy shops, blogs, crafts and more.

One of the artists that Paper*Cakes featured on her new blog is Lori Marie and her shop is called Pretty Little Things. Lori's jewelry collection is called Happily Ever After and it is not only happy...it's pretty too. Please enjoy a few of my favorites...

I heart elephants bracelet...

lotus sparkler...

porcelain owl sparkler...

1 comment:

lori marie said...

lovely lovely. spring is upon us! hooray:)

thanks for posting my 'happily ever after'
smiles
lori