Tuesday, February 3, 2009

barr-etzz

Yes, there are barrettes in the shop too but look at these shoes! Oh my goodness. I'm thinking that if the little yellow ones came in a ladies size 8 I would have THE cutest house shoes around.

Meet barr-etzz. New to Etsy last Fall, she hails from South Florida and hand-makes the most darling, one of a kind, felt booties for both boys and girls. These are just a few of my favorites pictured below but don't trust me...visit her shop for yourself. You can also learn more about barr-etzz on her blog or stop by and say hello to her on twitter. You just may catch me there tweeting along with her...

The Milo Shoe, 0-18 Months, $22.50


The Yellow Weekend Shoe, 0-18 Months, $25.00



The Milo in Chocolate Shoe, 0-18 months, $25.00


The Black Tie, 0-18 months, $23.50

No comments: