Friday, April 15, 2011

home sweet home






After sharing a few photos of a party I threw last weekend some of my facebook fans wanted to know more about the house. I had to wait until it was clean again to take some shots for you... but then I ran out of daylight.  I'll try to get a few more nooks and crannies documented for you this weekend.

We will begin renovating the master bedroom and bath in the next month or so and I'll be sure to walk you through the before and after process. Trust me. The before is not pretty.

For the complete album, visit the zuzu girl facebook photo album entitled "zuzu girl house tour".

And now I'm going to go plant myself on the comfy sofa (not yet pictured) and celebrate the beginning of a long, relaxing weekend.  I hope yours is simply delightful as well.

Ta-ta for now...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your house and your blog. You have great taste and thanks so much for having one of our pieces be part of your lovely home.

Janet and John
PaintSquare

Ranger Expert said...

Good read! I must talk about the way you’ve organized your ideas and thoughts on the Hunting. I think you can help us even more by adding some more relevant insights into the topic. However, the post still gives us a head start to the next update to our website Rangerexpert. Thank you.

Simon Michel said...

I think the admin of this site is actually working hard in favor of his web page, since here every information is quality based material.

Gina T. Parise said...

I am extremely inspired with your writing talents as smartly as with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

Ralph J. Combest said...

Very nice written and I'm very happy to read the article.Thanks for shear.