Friday, February 18, 2011

fabulous friday. (finally!)

As we close this week, I look back to remember a few of my favorite things. Here's to a lovely long weekend and another pretty little week just around the bend.

Seen out and around...
A creative playroom and an extraordinary set of drawers on ohdeedoh.
Serious furniture envy going on here.

 Confetti gift wrap on Oh Happy Day courtesy of tokketok.


Seen in the shop...

New waxed cotton cords expedited and headed my way.  New creations coming next week inspired by these:
fatboy bean bags

And last, but certainly not least, seen at home...
My darling Zuzu at a "superhero training" birthday party.  Cutest idea ever. Entirely homemade. Masks, capes, wrist guards, food & games. I couldn't have done it better myself. Nor do I think I would have tried!

My sweet boy knowing exactly what to say, at exactly the right time.  I'm convinced.  I'm the luckiest mama around.

No comments: