Saturday, July 25, 2009

dog days


1.puppy love 2.swirl collar 3.silhouette labels 4.L is for Lucy 5.floral collar sleeve 6.pet bowl feeder 7.chocobloom collar 8. Lucy.

I am a dog owner. I am still not sure I'm actually dog lover because I don't necessarily love all dogs. (is that terribly odd?) But I am most definitely a lover of one particular dog. This is Lucy. She is trouble with a capital "L". She eats everything in sight, creates havoc among frolicking children, snores like a piglet and has the most troublesome case of flatulence we've ever encountered. But somehow we adore her anyway. I mean seriously, look at that face. How could you not?

Enjoy our Etsy dog days finds for tonight. We just know Lucy would!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks so much for including us in your picks ;) Lucy is absolutely adorable! What a gorgeous face!

lori marie said...

i think matilda and lucy would LOVE each other! is she mellow? or crazy? matilda is one extreme or the other, but we've met frenchies who are SUPER mellow all the time...

smiles
lori

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Funny post! And we have a pup who has warmed his way into our hearts inspite of his mischievous ways and odd food choices (namely our shoes and my girls' undergarments!)

BTW, I am loving your blog!!
:)

Cathy